Isn't she a beauty?!
The Keurig!!! It has become my new and might I add, inexpensive me time. Everyday, yes I said everyday, I make a wonderful cup of coffee and that is my "me time". It is not glamorous but it is a guarantee that I will get it. Most of the time I wait until the afternoon to make my precious cup. By that point homeschool is over and the kids are more than willing to play upstairs or in the backyard. So then I get coffee and quiet! AMAZING!!! Yet again, it's the little things in life! So I just have to ask the question again. How do you spend your me time? Elizabeth ***While I wrote this blog post (during today's "me time") the following things happened:
1. I made my cup of coffee and anticipated a great amount of quiet time, and then...
2. My three year old daughter insisted on sitting in my lap even though I was typing on the laptop.
3. My oldest son decided that this was the best time to discuss many activities in his Cub Scout handbook.
4. My daughter wanted an apron tied around her waist and then two minutes wanted it removed.
5. She also gave me multiple hugs and laid her head on my shoulder. :)
6. My middle son asked to go outside (1 out of 3 isn't bad) :) I wouldn't switch my old "me time" with my new "me time" any day. I love spending so much time with me kids. It really will be gone before I know it. AND when I finally do get that glamorous "me time" it will be so much more appreciated.